Sunday, February 8, 2015

Why is it Bad to be a Robot? Well, the wires.


“You knew the game and played it, it kills to know that you have been defeated,
I see the wires pulling while you're breathing.
You knew you had a reason,
It killed you like diseases,
I can hear it in your voice while your speaking... you can't be treated.
Mr. know it all, had his reign and his fall,
At least that is what his brain is telling all”

“He told me I should take it in,
Listen to every word he's speaking,
The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
As they're holding him,
Well, I could see it in his jaw,
That all he ever wanted was a job,”

“Light at the beginning of the tunnel, but he tells me that I'm dreaming,
When he talks I hear his ghosts, every word they say to me,
I just pray the wires aren't coming (here to strangle me)”

“I'd say he needs medicine,
Sick of screaming let us in,
The wires got the best of him.”


                                                -Quote from Wires by The Neighborhood
“Being able to appreciate an art is sometimes just as good as being able to do an art.”

                                                                                                                                                                                -Jave Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment